Club Insurance

Club Insurance

Whether you are a Sporting Club, Social Club, Village Hall, Community Group, Toddler // Childrens // Youth Club, you need to talk to someone who understands your insurance needs and will be able to advise you on the right cover for your club.

There are a range of insurances you will need to consider, including;

  • Public Liability
  • Employers Liability
  • Trustee Indemnity
  • Fidelity Insurance
  • Property Insurance
  • Member to Member Liability

Whilst you may not need all of the above, its important you consider all the risk that your club have so you can make an informed decision on the correct level of insurance you will need. We will always have in mind the need to provide the best possible value for money, and it may be possible to manage some of the risks you have without the need to buy insurance to cover every conceivable event.

Why not talk to us now to see how we can help.