We have years of experience advising organisations in this sector and we understand that a rehabilitation organisation needs a comprehensive policy covering the many eventualities that your business can face.
Addiction can be life crippling and a rehabilitation organisation will have some amazing superheroes to help turn people in a different direction. We aim to offer bespoke cover for your organisation and helpful advice for your superheroes.
We understand that you could be offering varied services privately and for the local authority, including:
- Detoxification, including using medical prescribed drugs to treat your service users
- Offering 1 to 1 advice to vulnerable people
- 13 week residential retreat
- Teaching your service users new skills
- Offering Work experience placements
- Fundraising to help with your finances
- Recovery Housing
- Group Sessions
All of the above services need specific insurance requirements and our experience in this field will help you put together an insurance programme to suit your needs.
- Medical Malpractice
- Abuse cover
- Employment practices liability
- Directors & officers insurance
- Professional indemnity for poor advice given
- Cyber risks
- Property damage and business interruption
We have dealt with Robert Burton for a number of years and his personal approach and knowledge about the specific insurance we require provides us with the peace of mind that our business insurance is in safe hands. We would happily recommend speaking to IFM if you are looking for an alternative quote for your insurance.