Childrens Homes and Nurseries

Childrens Homes and Nurseries

At IFM we work with insurers and underwriters who understand the specific needs of businesses involved in child care.

You need to be confident that the policy provides the right cover to ensure your business is properly protected. A range of covers are available, including;

  • Public and Employers Liability cover
  • Property damage
  • Legal expenses
  • Personal accident
  • Cover for outdoor play equipment
  • Loss of registration (covering the consequential depreciation in the value of the premises)
  • Nursery nurse professional risk
  • Equipment breakdown
  • Business interruption following an insured loss.

In addition, you may need to consider abuse and molestation cover and personal effects cover for residents. And if you have any online presence then consideration should be given to cyber security and the possibility of arranging cyber insurance.

If you need to discuss your insurance needs then please give us a call or send an enquiry to us here, we’ll be very happy to go through your requirements with a view to providing you with a quotation.